iOS 5.6.7 release notes:
- Subscribed Calendars are back, you can now connect to non HTTPS webcal links for all your holiday calendars
- FaceID and Pin Lock now work better than ever
- Fixes and improvements surrounding backups, a confirmation message has been added on success and failure of a restore
- French Localization Fixes thanks to a fantastic native user of Informant!
How to add a subscribed calendar in iOS:
Settings > Calendars, Triggers and more > + icon > New Subscribed Calendar > either manually insert url in text box, or select an iCalShare calendar via the Public Calendar Search. Once the calendar has been added, navigate to the calendar view and select the filters icon. Under the Pick Calendars tab select which calendars you would like to be viewable. See screenshots below for clarification.
macOS 1.1.22 release notes:
- Adding Sync Accounts now presents an option to begin sync immediately
- Fixes Attendee box for events no longer crashes while editing
- Backup improvements
- Certain subscribed calendar links would fail
- BigSur UI fixes
How to add a subscribed calendar in macOS:
Right-click in the left nav bar in calendar view and select New Subscribed Calendar. Either manually insert url in text box, or select an iCalShare calendar via the Public Calendar Search. See screenshots below for clarification.