What’s coming to Informant 5.xx for iOS?
[Originally published: April 4th, 2017] [Last Updated: June 20, 2017]
This post is dedicated to letting you know what features, fixes, and improvement are coming to Informant 5 for iOS, and which ones have been recently completed.. The content of this post will be changing so come back and check it out often.
- Informant 5 for iOS( 5.11 June 12, 2017 Release Notes)
- Informant 5 for iOS (5.1 June 6, 2017 Release Notes)
- Informant 5 (5.05 Now Available – Release Notes)
- Informant 5 (5.04 Now available – Release Notes)
- Informant 5 (5.03 Now available – Release Notes)
- Informant 5 (5.02 Now Available – Release Notes)
Next Up: What will be coming next in Informant for iOS 5.2x and beyond?
The next major release for Informant 5 for iOS will be 5.2 – We expect 5.2 release to be ready in late June or Early July and will include some improvements to the View Picker including one-click access between tasks & calendar views & some configuration options as well and some fixes/improvements to Triggers. (see video demonstrating view picker changes)
- Improvements to new View Picker (see blog discussion on this topic)
- Several editor UX/UI improvements
- Left handed navigation (maybe)
- Improvements to new Trigger feature
- Improvements to I5 Triggers
- Add option for All Day
- Possibly add Alarms
- Create trigger from existing task/event.
Here are a few other ideas that have been suggested by users and will probably make a future release. You can add your vote to these suggestions:
To see what has been requested and to participate in voting for new features:
- Vote for: Smart Filter by Tag
- Vote for: Enhancements to Triggers
- Vote for: Drag & Drop Task Order
- Vote for: Left handed navigation menu
- Vote for: Startup Help Tips