We are pleased to announce that Informant 5.43 is here!! This update includes the following fixes/improvements-
– Moving an event in the focus/agenda view should not go past the day’s beginning and end times.
– Smart filters will not lose their rules when synced
– Task’s percentage bar should match the completeness percentage (visually)
– Weather is more reliable as some users were having delays with the weather being displayed in the application
– Weather language localization is added
– Sync startup crash resolved. In some cases the Toodledo Sync was causing a crash at application startu
– To keep Informant on the leading edge of iOS engineering the application can no longer support being used with IOS 10
Thanks to our beta team and customers for helping us with this update!
Issue still being worked on– Some users are experiencing an issue when they open the application in the month view where the days following the March 10th US time change are not displayed on the correct days. This issue only affects the month view and not the data. It is corrected by changing the view then coming back to the month view. If you should happen to see this issue please open a case to our support team as we are collecting information on this while we are working on it.