We are happy to announce a new update for Informant for macOS is now available.
Informant for macOS version 1.1.4 – Critical Update
This version has:
- Critical update for the weather feed. We were recently notified that our weather vendor (Weather Underground) was ending support for the weather feed. This version updates the weather feed to use a new vendor. (Dark Sky)
- Fixed: Zero duration events starting on the first day of the week at midnight may not show on stacked week view.
- Several internal updates & improvements.
Did you miss version 1.1? Check out those release notes also;
How to Get the latest version of Informant for macOS:
Purchase: Informant for macOS v 1
Or, if you have already purchased Informant 1.0 or higher:
If you purchased from the mac App Store:
From your mac which has Informant for macOS version 1.0+ installed,
1. Open up the App Store. (click Command + space bar, then type “app store”)
2. Close Informant app.
3. Find Informant in the updates tab, select Update.
If you purchased from us directly at www.PocketInformant.com
1. Open Informant for macOS (v1.0 or higher)
2. Click Preferences from top menu>> then General tab.
3. Select Check Now, or check the box to Automatically check for Updates.