Tabbed Interface with SearchOur tabbed interface lets you work with as many tabs as you want, with each tab showing your choice of calendar view or tasks view. And search any event or task from the top right with the search field. And with our search options you can narrow or widen your search to only show what you need. Elegant and powerful.
SynchronizationSynchronize with Informant Sync, Google Calendar, Google Tasks, and Toodledo. Access your Mac’s built-in Calendar and Reminders for perfect integration. When using our own Informant Sync, you can sync all of your Informant Sync-specific Pocket Informant data from iOS or Android easily over to the Desktop.
QuickLook SummaryOur innovative Quicklook summary view for events and tasks gives you direct access to phone numbers, addresses, and links to access OS X’s native Maps, Addressbook, and Safari viewers
Informant Today MenuTap on the Informant icon in the menubar to quickly bring up your Focus Sidebar and see what’s happening at a glance. Pick any date you want to display, and enter new events or tasks using the Quick Entry line. Setup a hotkey to bring up our Natural Language Entry-based Quick Entry screen and create new events or tasks as quickly as you can type them.
GTD® TasksYou can trust Informant with all your daily tasks. With Quick Entry, adding tasks is a snap. Filter, group, tag, and categorize your tasks however you like. Full support for Projects, Contexts and subtasks.
Quick EntryAssign shortcuts to Quick Entry and quickly create new events and tasks using your natural language entry.
WeatherShow a weather forecast on all the calendar views based on your location or a specific location.
CustomizableInformant has always been known to be a powerhouse due to its customizability. We give you plenty of options to affect the appearance of your events and tasks so you can show as little or as much information as you need. Use colors or icons to better identify types of events or tasks; setup default alarms or default due/start dates – we have designed an easy to use and understand set of customization options to your hearts desire.
Informant today is a production-level quality calendar and tasks application that is ready to give you loads of productivity improvements today! Many of our customers are looking for settings and features in our iOS version that may not yet exist in the Desktop release such as Notes, Contacts, Week Layout options, Smart Filter creation, and more. These items are coming as we develop them in our Release schedule.
We are currently on Release 7 and are working on Release 8. Release 8 will include Notes, Week Layout, and Smart Filter as well many other improvements. After Release 8 we will look at our list and update where we are here.
Early Access T-ShirtStylish and Fun
- For those who like to wear the Fanatic logo around, or simply show support for Informant! Designed by our own Abby St. Clair – a budding anime artist who will go onto do great things.
Release 7Discount from the Full Featured Release
- Get Informant for OS X running on your Mac today
- Frequent updates with new features being regularly added. Separate
- Beta/Production Releases being made regularly. Be the first on the block to give feedback.
- You’ll help shape some of our priorities for the full featured release.
- Upgrade to the final full featured release for free
- Focus, Days, Week, Month, Year, and Task Views today – Notes and Contacts coming in Release 8
Version 1.0Summer 2016
- Each Early Access release is a Production-quality release.
- However feature-wise it does not have parity with our iOS version and so its not called “Final” as we believe a 1.0 final release should be more-or-less parity with our iOS version.
- This includes Contacts, Notes, and other features you expect from Informant.