Good to be here.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dbrewood
      Participant

Hi guys I just wanted to say it’s great to be in here!

Jen
      Keymaster
      Up
      Down

We’re happy to have you! Looking forward to working with each of you during this phase of the process, and getting to know Informant users better. 🙂

Beth
      Participant
      Up
      Down

I signed up for the Informant Sync for Web a few days ago and wrote a comment about a consistent problem I am having. I don’t see it on here.

Jen
        Keymaster
        Up
        Down

Hi Beth,

I’m unsure about a comment that was posted recently, I don’t see anything that was submitted in the forums. I do see that you submitted some feedback about a bug a few days ago via the Beta Feedback form link on the ISW beta site, but those submissions will not appear in the forums. If you’ve run into any major issues with ISW, please contact support at https://webis.helpshift.com/a/pocket-informant/?contact=1.

Keith Griffin
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Finally got into the forum and happy to be here as well. I’ll send feedback through PiPWA, but having different accounts for it and the forum is a bit confusing.

Jen
        Keymaster
        Up
        Down

Hi Keith, thanks for the input. We agree that it’s confusing to have multiple logins, but WordPress unfortunately doesn’t allow for users to use their Informant Sync login for their site, though they could have the same credentials.

Martin
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Great to be here too. Waited so long for this – and it already feels a lot better and faster than previous attempts. Well done all, look forward to the updates.

Jen
        Keymaster
        Up
        Down

That’s great to hear, Martin. We appreciate your feedback!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.