Opening up the site to the initial beta testing group has gone fairly smoothly so far, and we appreciate all of you that have already given us some great feedback. We are now opening the site up to quite a few more users, to make sure that the flow of feedback we’re receiving is consistent and from a larger variety of users.
New changes deployed this week to the staging site during phase one beta. Pending no major bugs, these changes will be deployed to the production site this weekend as version 0.11. A summary of some changes include the following:
- Added timestamps to due/start date setting
- General add tasks button in nav bar
- Bug fixes for GTD project type – there’s still a lot to do here!
- Left nav delete functionality
- Recurrence bugs
These next two weeks we are working on implementing:
- Finishing main sorting options
- Summary view for tasks/checklists – collapsed vs expanded
- Bugs – datetime stamps w/ due/start dates, nav bar add task button functionality, recurrence duplicating tasks/checklists, etc